5.01.2009

Hello.

You found your way to our page. You must be bored. Let us entertain you with the silly things Deacon has done, or the boring things we do daily.

I wish I would have started this when I was pregnant, but I was too busy complaining about being hot. I'll catch you up on anything you might have missed.

Deacon was born on October 12th, 2007 (his due date). He was seven pounds, nine ounces and covered in fur. He was the cutest little baby, with chubby cheeks. He only cried when he was hungry and was just a really happy baby. He is a short little guy with a big personality. He loves running, climbing, dancing, playing with his toys, and just being silly. He rolled over at four months, sat up at five months, started crawling at seven months, and started walking at ten months. His first words were Dada and pees (please). His favorite breakfast is pancakes and bananas. He has good manners, always saying pees and tanks. He has a little temper, but he is really sweet when he wants to be. He is usually off in his own little world.

He's almost 19 months old now, which is hard to believe. Jon and I think he is completely awesome and feel lucky to be his parents.

Here are a few pictures from when he was a newborn.






















No comments:

Post a Comment