5.01.2009

The rest of 2008.

I'm tired of this already! Haha. Seriously, trying to catch up on the last 18 months is hard! Here are some more pictures to bring this thing up to date. These are from after Deacon's birthday October 12th, to the end of 2008.





I'm not sure what that was about.








I'm not really sure what he was this Halloween. His Nana really liked this and got it for him. He had a good time though!





He was a little more excited this Thanksgiving. He tore up some chocolate cake!






This was his third trip to Alabama. He totally loved it and had such a good time on the 4-wheelers.







Those were my attempts to take a nice Christmas picture of him. They didn't work out so well.





He got caught.








These are from Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and sporting some new sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment